Skip to main content

Modifying the default HikaShop Cart Module

More
14 years 3 months ago #56295 by Southcoaster
When I use the supplied HikaShop cart module to start my check-out process I get the usual Login/Register page, but under that is the cart contents.
This makes a very cluttered long page's worth of data that goes off the bottom of the screen.

Can I just have the Login/Register page on its own (if required), with a 'next' button to then give me the cart contents on a new page like there is on the HikaShop website when you purchase Essential or Business packages?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #56371 by nicolas
Yes. You need to change your 'checkout workflow' option in the Checkout tab of the configuration for that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #56415 by Southcoaster
Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for that, but would you give more detail please on how to do it?

In my checkout tab, I can change the order of the items but that is all.

Thanks.

Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Southcoaster. Reason: Spelling error

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #56473 by nicolas
Click on "add step" and drag and drop all the views except the login view from the first step to the second one and then save the configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #56574 by Southcoaster
Many thanks Nicolas,

I now see what that section was for.

Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum