How enable votes and comments on product
14 years 3 months ago #56305
by Teto
How enable votes and comments on product was created by Teto
Dear all
I am using Joomla 2.5.6 and I am experimenting hikashop 1.5.8 (Starter Version for the moment).
I am also using a template created with Artisteer.
Is there a "Votes and Comments" system integrated in HikaShop?
For the comment I installed JCommentes extension but this is not what i need.
I just need a basic system where the customer (only the logged customer) can vote (stars fro 1 to 5) and leave a comment.
With these customer stars then I would like to calcolate a ranking.
Sorry but i didn't find how to do it...
I am using Joomla 2.5.6 and I am experimenting hikashop 1.5.8 (Starter Version for the moment).
I am also using a template created with Artisteer.
Is there a "Votes and Comments" system integrated in HikaShop?
For the comment I installed JCommentes extension but this is not what i need.
I just need a basic system where the customer (only the logged customer) can vote (stars fro 1 to 5) and leave a comment.
With these customer stars then I would like to calcolate a ranking.
Sorry but i didn't find how to do it...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #56306
by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Re: How enable votes and comments on product
sorry.... i finally found how to do that.... :blush:
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Teto.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56307
by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Re: How enable votes and comments on product
sorry.... i finally found how to do that.... :blush:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds