- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
display price
14 years 3 months ago #56393
by lensky
display price was created by lensky
is it possible to display the price even in catalog mode?
now I don't see the price in the front end...
should I buy the upgrade?
now I don't see the price in the front end...
should I buy the upgrade?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago #56430
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: display price
Hello,
I think that you should :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display"
- Set the Option "Display price" to YES
And it should work.
I think that you should :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display"
- Set the Option "Display price" to YES
And it should work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56449
by lensky
Replied by lensky on topic Re: display price
you can see in my modoCatalogo.png screenshot that display price (mostra prezzo in italian) is set to yes but the price isn't shown on my 'bacio' product....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56489
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: display price
The catalogue mode does not remove the price display.
Are you sure that you didn't remove the correponding code while customize the product page view file ?
Are you sure that you didn't remove the correponding code while customize the product page view file ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56511
by lensky
Replied by lensky on topic Re: display price
I didn't customized th page view... I just installed and now I'm only trining to make all work...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56555
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: display price
Can you do a screenshot of the edition page of your product and give a link to that product page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #56848
by lensky
Replied by lensky on topic Re: display price
this is the link.
what do you mean with 'edition page'?
what do you mean with 'edition page'?
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by lensky.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 months ago #56855
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: display price
Hello,
I think that he wanted you to do a screenshot of your product page ("Hikashop->Product->'Your product'")
I think that he wanted you to do a screenshot of your product page ("Hikashop->Product->'Your product'")
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56856
by lensky
Replied by lensky on topic Re: display price
here they are!
thank you
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 months ago #56875
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: display price
Hello,
I think that your problem is coming from your CSS, so you'll probably have to remove the line :
I think that your problem is coming from your CSS, so you'll probably have to remove the line :
Code:
.hikashop_product_price_full{display:none!important}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds