- Posts: 131
- Thank you received: 3
About Recently View Feature
14 years 3 months ago #56441
by michael
About Recently View Feature was created by michael
Hi Nicolas,
Sorry have another ideas, found the thread from this www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/50171...ly-viewed-items.html .
I wish to use the existing module for recently view feature, so don't create too many module. I found I have some unpublished modules, I don't understand where and when I have created them ?
Can I use one of them instead, will they causing any effect changes to my existing overall setting?
Please see screenshot
Your advice is needed. Thank you!
Sorry have another ideas, found the thread from this www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/50171...ly-viewed-items.html .
I wish to use the existing module for recently view feature, so don't create too many module. I found I have some unpublished modules, I don't understand where and when I have created them ?
Can I use one of them instead, will they causing any effect changes to my existing overall setting?
Please see screenshot
Your advice is needed. Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56484
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: About Recently View Feature
You should create a new one for that specifically.
The modules you see there where created by you when you created your product listings.
The modules you see there where created by you when you created your product listings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds