- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
Confused about payment systems
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #56513
by Dzumla
Confused about payment systems was created by Dzumla
Hello,
I have a merchant approved moneybookers (MB) account, and what I want is for people to simply pay by credit card and that MB processes the payment and that I get money on my MB account.
IF i choose MB, can a person pay with his credit card without being registered with MB?
Also, where can I modify the email that is sent once the payment is finished?
I have a merchant approved moneybookers (MB) account, and what I want is for people to simply pay by credit card and that MB processes the payment and that I get money on my MB account.
IF i choose MB, can a person pay with his credit card without being registered with MB?
Also, where can I modify the email that is sent once the payment is finished?
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Dzumla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56558
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Confused about payment systems
Hi,
Yes, users can use their credit card without the need for a MB account.
Emails can be edited via the menu System>Emails in the Business edition.
The email you want to edit is called "order status notification".
Yes, users can use their credit card without the need for a MB account.
Emails can be edited via the menu System>Emails in the Business edition.
The email you want to edit is called "order status notification".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds