- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping cost based on location
14 years 3 months ago #56722
by shanwell
Shipping cost based on location was created by shanwell
Hi there, I am in the process of implementing Hikashop business into a client website.
At the moment, my client only has two types of delivery cost:
inside "City A"= $20 and outside "City A" = $40.
So when buyer input their address and if the city is "City A", the delivery cost will be $20 automatically and, if the city is not "City A", the delivery cost will be $40.
How do I set this in Hikashop back end?
Many thanks.
At the moment, my client only has two types of delivery cost:
inside "City A"= $20 and outside "City A" = $40.
So when buyer input their address and if the city is "City A", the delivery cost will be $20 automatically and, if the city is not "City A", the delivery cost will be $40.
How do I set this in Hikashop back end?
Many thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56752
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping cost based on location
Hi,
You will have to create three manual shipping methods:
One with a minimum and maximum post code and a price of 20 so that it only displays for the post codes of that city.
One with a maximum post code of the value of the minimum post code of the first one and a price of 40.
One with a minimum post code of the value of the maximum post code of the first one and a price of 40.
You will have to create three manual shipping methods:
One with a minimum and maximum post code and a price of 20 so that it only displays for the post codes of that city.
One with a maximum post code of the value of the minimum post code of the first one and a price of 40.
One with a minimum post code of the value of the maximum post code of the first one and a price of 40.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56824
by shanwell
Replied by shanwell on topic Re: Shipping cost based on location (HELP)
I've created three manual shipping methods.
The first one "inside the city" works fine. Postcode range 8011-8083
But when I input postcode other postcode ie. 1041, I got this error message:
"Please configure your payment methods
No payment methods found"
The payment method disappeared from the check-out page and I am stuck with the error message.
I set up:
Delivery1 = min postcode 8011, max 8083
Delivery2 = max 8011
Delivery3 = min 8083
What do I miss here? Is there any other set up that I should have done?
The first one "inside the city" works fine. Postcode range 8011-8083
But when I input postcode other postcode ie. 1041, I got this error message:
"Please configure your payment methods
No payment methods found"
The payment method disappeared from the check-out page and I am stuck with the error message.
I set up:
Delivery1 = min postcode 8011, max 8083
Delivery2 = max 8011
Delivery3 = min 8083
What do I miss here? Is there any other set up that I should have done?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56835
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping cost based on location (HELP)
That should be fine.
Can you do a screenshot of the options of each shipping method ?
Can you do a screenshot of the options of each shipping method ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56838
by shanwell
Replied by shanwell on topic Re: Shipping cost based on location (HELP)
Hi Nicholas,
Just realised that I didn't update the paypal payment plugin. I highlighted all: Delivery1,Delivery2,Delivery3 in shipping method. All are working now.
Just realised that I didn't update the paypal payment plugin. I highlighted all: Delivery1,Delivery2,Delivery3 in shipping method. All are working now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds