Product id
14 years 2 months ago #56910
by tefun
Product id was created by tefun
Hi,
How can I make one product id on the category of items. I am importing data items now, but a lot of them haven't product id((( I want to make one product id like "-" it is all, or "_".
How I can do that?
Best regards
Artem
How can I make one product id on the category of items. I am importing data items now, but a lot of them haven't product id((( I want to make one product id like "-" it is all, or "_".
How I can do that?
Best regards
Artem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56941
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product id
Hi,
Product ids are auto incremented integers. You can't have dashes or underscores in it.
Are you sure that it's not the product code (SKU) field where you want to put that ?
Product ids are auto incremented integers. You can't have dashes or underscores in it.
Are you sure that it's not the product code (SKU) field where you want to put that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56973
by tefun
I have two ways:
First - Make products codes myself
Second - Find the solution the hikashop don't check product code when i will import data items
Replied by tefun on topic Re: Product id
of cause, I make mistake, of coause it is PRODUCT CODE, I am sorry.nicolas wrote: Hi,
Are you sure that it's not the product code (SKU) field where you want to put that ?
I have two ways:
First - Make products codes myself
Second - Find the solution the hikashop don't check product code when i will import data items
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57006
by tspires
Replied by tspires on topic Re: Product id
I'd vote for making your own product code. You may not need it now, but it would come in handy later. Since you are importing data, take advantage of the opportunity.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57051
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product id
You can write whatever you want in the product_code of your CSV. It can have dashes, underscores. So you put what you want and it will import it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57310
by tefun
Thank you
I will make product code for all items. On my site i need show some product code from some items - it is very important, cause names of items identical, but items prodact codes different
I think it is one way - make products code myself
Replied by tefun on topic Re: Product id
Okey, i understood,nicolas wrote: You can write whatever you want in the product_code of your CSV. It can have dashes, underscores. So you put what you want and it will import it.
Thank you
I will make product code for all items. On my site i need show some product code from some items - it is very important, cause names of items identical, but items prodact codes different
I think it is one way - make products code myself
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds