- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 12
SOLVED Sagepay
- tony@10uk.net
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #56978
by tony@10uk.net
SOLVED Sagepay was created by tony@10uk.net
Hi,
I'm trying to integrate sage pay. Getting a 4006 error saying that txtext param is not being accepted.
I've turned on debug but forgotten where the log file is being written to - having a dumb moment!
Like to see what is being set so I may speak with sage pay - think its problem there end with the account settings.
Thanks,
Tony
I'm trying to integrate sage pay. Getting a 4006 error saying that txtext param is not being accepted.
I've turned on debug but forgotten where the log file is being written to - having a dumb moment!
Like to see what is being set so I may speak with sage pay - think its problem there end with the account settings.
Thanks,
Tony
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by tony@10uk.net. Reason: solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tony@10uk.net
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 12
14 years 2 months ago #57007
by tony@10uk.net
Replied by tony@10uk.net on topic SOLVED Re: Sagepay
All sorted.
Got the description bit wrong - Sagepay hadn't fully activated the account.
All works now.
Tony
Got the description bit wrong - Sagepay hadn't fully activated the account.
All works now.
Tony
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds