- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop styling with iPhone template
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #57017
by lukehold
Hikashop styling with iPhone template was created by lukehold
Hi,
I would like to push the registration box under the login box (on checkout) when viewing the site on an iPhone.
I have read how to made the relevant CSS code change: www.hikashop.com/en/support/84-css-styli...tml#registration_box . This changed it on my browser but not on my iPhone (my joomla template uses a different template for each). It should really work on both since the checkout sits within the main body of the page and this is true for both browser and device, but it just doesn't work - the iPhone continues to show them alongside each other.
Any suggestions? The website is notascratch.com/
Many thanks in advance,
Luke
EDIT: I now see that the vertical styling works in Chrome but not Firefox. I have cleared cache in both browsers. This is worse than before!
I would like to push the registration box under the login box (on checkout) when viewing the site on an iPhone.
I have read how to made the relevant CSS code change: www.hikashop.com/en/support/84-css-styli...tml#registration_box . This changed it on my browser but not on my iPhone (my joomla template uses a different template for each). It should really work on both since the checkout sits within the main body of the page and this is true for both browser and device, but it just doesn't work - the iPhone continues to show them alongside each other.
Any suggestions? The website is notascratch.com/
Many thanks in advance,
Luke
EDIT: I now see that the vertical styling works in Chrome but not Firefox. I have cleared cache in both browsers. This is worse than before!
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by lukehold.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57057
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hikashop styling with iPhone template
Hi,
For your template, you will have to have that CSS instead for the left and right parts :
.hikashop_checkout_login_left_part {
float: left;
width: 100%;
}
.hikashop_checkout_login_right_part {
float: left;
}
I tested it on your website and it's working fine with FireFox.
For your template, you will have to have that CSS instead for the left and right parts :
.hikashop_checkout_login_left_part {
float: left;
width: 100%;
}
.hikashop_checkout_login_right_part {
float: left;
}
I tested it on your website and it's working fine with FireFox.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57131
by lukehold
Replied by lukehold on topic Re: Hikashop styling with iPhone template
Great work again Nicolas, always correct.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds