- Posts: 83
- Thank you received: 10
Can't add or edit addresses
14 years 2 months ago #57114
by jrod
Can't add or edit addresses was created by jrod
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57123
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Can't add or edit addresses
Hi jrod,
It's working fine on my end, do you have edited some files ?
You can try to install the last release of HikaShop.
It's working fine on my end, do you have edited some files ?
You can try to install the last release of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57137
by jrod
Replied by jrod on topic Re: Can't add or edit addresses
Hi Xavier
I just reinstalled, but still no luck.
So then I took the plunge and deleted all the associated tables
to try installing again.
I reinstalled a second time and it appears to be installed but now there is the message
"Can not find the component/level to check the latest version : 'hikashop' / ''"
so I can't get to any of the areas of hika.
I just reinstalled, but still no luck.
So then I took the plunge and deleted all the associated tables
I reinstalled a second time and it appears to be installed but now there is the message
"Can not find the component/level to check the latest version : 'hikashop' / ''"
so I can't get to any of the areas of hika.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57138
by jrod
Replied by jrod on topic Re: Can't add or edit addresses
Ok, I've got it successfully installed again....
Brand new.
Let me see if the address thing works.
Brand new.
Let me see if the address thing works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds