- Posts: 131
- Thank you received: 3
UTF8 Store Problem
14 years 2 months ago #57116
by michael
UTF8 Store Problem was created by michael
Hi Nicolas,
My Chinese store has removed and installed 3rd times, and still found problem.
1) User click on "next" button, go to checkout/login page again.
2) User click on "add coupon", as above.
I wonder the url alias of Chinese site is showing a date, eg. index.php/2012-07-11-06-50-07
Is this causing problem on re-direct to the correct destination for Hikashop?
I have a product in 3rd menu (horizontal), user login can be found on top right, beside the cart module.
Thank you!
My Chinese store has removed and installed 3rd times, and still found problem.
1) User click on "next" button, go to checkout/login page again.
2) User click on "add coupon", as above.
I wonder the url alias of Chinese site is showing a date, eg. index.php/2012-07-11-06-50-07
Is this causing problem on re-direct to the correct destination for Hikashop?
I have a product in 3rd menu (horizontal), user login can be found on top right, beside the cart module.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57171
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: UTF8 Store Problem
Hi,
I don't see any cart module, login menu or products listing on your website.
Did you change that since you posted ?
The date in the URL is not a problem but har dot say more without looking at the shop.
I don't see any cart module, login menu or products listing on your website.
Did you change that since you posted ?
The date in the URL is not a problem but har dot say more without looking at the shop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57180
by michael
Replied by michael on topic Re: UTF8 Store Problem
Sorry! I have another testing store at the
sub domain
.
There are products and cart module.
In the main site, I have uninstalled. I am trying other shopping cart also, because I can't wait.
Thanks!
There are products and cart module.
In the main site, I have uninstalled. I am trying other shopping cart also, because I can't wait.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57257
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: UTF8 Store Problem
You have a "shipping address" selection on your checkout but no shipping method selection.
It means that either you didn't configure properly your shipping methods or you don't want shipping methods and in that case your should remove the "shipping" view from the checkout workflow option of the configuration.
I don't have any problem with the coupon "test". I tried to enter a coupon code and I get the error messages:
您输入的优惠券无效
在收货人所在区域没有任何合适的送货方式。
It means that either you didn't configure properly your shipping methods or you don't want shipping methods and in that case your should remove the "shipping" view from the checkout workflow option of the configuration.
I don't have any problem with the coupon "test". I tried to enter a coupon code and I get the error messages:
您输入的优惠券无效
在收货人所在区域没有任何合适的送货方式。
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57265
by michael
Replied by michael on topic Re: UTF8 Store Problem
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for your reply! Hikashop has the best support!
But, at my side, I logged in and click on add coupon, select payment or next button and the site will kick me out. Not welcome me
I tried IE and firefox with the same issue.
Sorry! is this causing from the language translation file?
Thanks!
Thanks for your reply! Hikashop has the best support!
But, at my side, I logged in and click on add coupon, select payment or next button and the site will kick me out. Not welcome me

I tried IE and firefox with the same issue.
Sorry! is this causing from the language translation file?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57269
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: UTF8 Store Problem
I don't have the problem on my end on your website.
However, it's possible that sometimes the session handler is not working properly and can cause the session to be reset. That may explain the problem you're having.
So you should try to change the session handler in the configuration of joomla and see if that helps.
However, it's possible that sometimes the session handler is not working properly and can cause the session to be reset. That may explain the problem you're having.
So you should try to change the session handler in the configuration of joomla and see if that helps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds