Skip to main content

can not select last child product on stock

More
14 years 2 months ago #57125 by Boudewijn
Hello,
I'm strugling with some parent and child products.
What i have experienced is that my last product on stock cannot be ordered because it says no stock anymore.

Here my example:
www.dodowear.nl/index.php/meisjes-kledin.../category_pathway-55

In fact what the status: all other sizes have been sold. There only only one at stock in a particular size. But I can't select this size because it thinks there is no stock anymore. But there still one.

What should be changed?

Thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57172 by nicolas
Hi,

I don't have the problem.
If I change the size on that product page, it says that there is one product left and I get the add to cart button. So it seems to be working fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum