- Posts: 74
- Thank you received: 1
Suppressing additional login page
- Southcoaster
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #57368
by Southcoaster
Suppressing additional login page was created by Southcoaster
Hi,
I am using the Hagane template.
If I just click on the Login button on the left, without inputting a Username or Password I get the page on the right.
The page on the right has no CSS formatting applied.
Thanks.
I am using the Hagane template.
If I just click on the Login button on the left, without inputting a Username or Password I get the page on the right.
The page on the right has no CSS formatting applied.
- What does the error message about curl mean, and how can I fix it?
- Can I redirect to a page of my own if the user clicks on the Login button with no Username or Password?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57416
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Suppressing additional login page
Hi,
1. It means that you have a user/login plugin which tries to connect to a third party webservice in order to log you in but fails to connect because the curl library which it uses is not installed/published in your php settings.
You should either ask your hosting to activate the curl module of php or disable the plugin trying to use it.
2. No there is no option for that in Joomla. You would have to change the core code of Joomla, which is a bad idea.
1. It means that you have a user/login plugin which tries to connect to a third party webservice in order to log you in but fails to connect because the curl library which it uses is not installed/published in your php settings.
You should either ask your hosting to activate the curl module of php or disable the plugin trying to use it.
2. No there is no option for that in Joomla. You would have to change the core code of Joomla, which is a bad idea.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Southcoaster
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 74
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 2 months ago #57711
by Southcoaster
Replied by Southcoaster on topic Re: Suppressing additional login page
Hi Nicolas,
I did find a Joomla extension called 'Failed Login Redirect' that goes someway to helping me.
Thanks.
I did find a Joomla extension called 'Failed Login Redirect' that goes someway to helping me.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds