Skip to main content

Need a 'Submit Order' button

More
14 years 2 months ago #57377 by Southcoaster
Hi,

I am using the Hagane template.

When the user reaches my last checkout page before the order actually happens, I would like the 'Next' button to say something like 'Submit Order' and not 'Next'.
I cannot just change the text in the Language file, as all the 'Next' buttons in the checkout workflow are coded with the same CSS.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57422 by nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57499 by Southcoaster
Hi Nicolas,

Oh dear I am struggling with this one.
I followed all the articles mentioned, but I am still not sure which file to make the changes, and which Step I would be on in my check-out.
Could you help with more details please?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57570 by nicolas
It's the file "step" of the "checkout" view that you need to edit.

You have a checkout in four steps (three steps+the end step which is added automatically). So it should be exactly like in my message:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/9242-lab...on.html?lang=en#9297

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57702 by Southcoaster
Hi Nicolas,

Must be having a senior moment, but when I change 'step.php' I just get a white blank screen in Firefox when I try to enter the checkout.

Clearly my edit must be wrong.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57780 by nicolas
You need to remove the line with the test HIKA_NEXT in it:
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('HIKA_NEXT'),'next',$this->params,hikashop_completeLink('checkout&task=step&step='.($this->step+1)),'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'order\',\'hikashop_checkout_form\')){ if(hikashopCheckMethods()){ document.getElementById(\'hikashop_validate\').value=1; document.forms[\'hikashop_checkout_form\'].submit();}} return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_next_button"');

What you did didn't work because you removed the end of that line:
return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_next_button"');

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57827 by Southcoaster
Hi Nicolas,
Many thanks you're a star!
Just to be sure please, is my following edit correct?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57832 by Xavier
Hi Southcoaster,

Yes it seems to be correct.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57837 by Southcoaster
Hi Xavier,

Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum