- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 1
Customize CSS product listing with DIV boxes
14 years 2 months ago #57378
by Rolandus1
Customize CSS product listing with DIV boxes was created by Rolandus1
How and where I can customize the CSS or maybe the whole HTML-Code für the menu "option=com_hikashop&view=product&layout=listing" ?
In the option parameters I selected box with rounded corners.
Thats OK, but on my page I have youst boxes with rounded corners, and I like to have them the same style.
I tried to make changes in the CSS file
media\com_hikashop\css\frontend_default.css
but without any effect on that page. Where this styles for the div boxes comes from?
Thank you
Rolandus
In the option parameters I selected box with rounded corners.
Thats OK, but on my page I have youst boxes with rounded corners, and I like to have them the same style.
I tried to make changes in the CSS file
media\com_hikashop\css\frontend_default.css
but without any effect on that page. Where this styles for the div boxes comes from?
Thank you
Rolandus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #57423
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Customize CSS product listing with DIV boxes
You need to edit the hikashop options of your product listing menu and you will see a rounded corner option there.
You can edit these options by editing your menu via the menu Display->Content menus.
The one in the configuration is only for when you create new menus.
You can edit these options by editing your menu via the menu Display->Content menus.
The one in the configuration is only for when you create new menus.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57466
by Rolandus1
Replied by Rolandus1 on topic Re: Customize CSS product listing with DIV boxes
OK, thats what I did already.
But what I want to know is:
- where I can find the CSS-Files included in this option to define the box and the rounded corner
- where I can find the PHP File, where is defined the HTML Code for the product listing?
Thank you
But what I want to know is:
- where I can find the CSS-Files included in this option to define the box and the rounded corner
- where I can find the PHP File, where is defined the HTML Code for the product listing?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57520
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Customize CSS product listing with DIV boxes
Since these are options, the CSS is added dynamically in PHP to the header of the HTML page. So there is no CSS file for that. It's added via PHP in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helper/module.php
The product listing id displayed by the files of the product view in the folder components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl
The product listing id displayed by the files of the product view in the folder components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds