Skip to main content

keep the credit card input on the screen by defaul

More
14 years 2 months ago #58891 by davemalton
Can I just give you the user name and PW and let you into the site?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58914 by nicolas
I can do that, but it would help if you could also answer to my question. Especially since I can't change the address.php file with a back end access so I won't be able to do much more than you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58965 by davemalton
I will PM you what you need Nicolas.

Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58971 by davemalton
Also the Credit Card Number exp and code box are not showing up again also.

Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59323 by davemalton
Hi did you receive my PM with Log in information for the site? Have not heard back from you???

Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59464 by nicolas
The modification you made was not correct. The file return carriages were broken and PHP couldn't parse it anymore.
It's working fine now.

For the credit card fields it's a problem with your version of mootools. I've fixed it too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #59465 by davemalton
Thanks Nicolas,


Dave
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by davemalton.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum