- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 1
Combine characteristics and show different images
- akcreation
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #57839
by akcreation
Combine characteristics and show different images was created by akcreation
Hi there,
I am building a rugby equipment website, and what I am looking to do is this. For my rugby shirts for instance, I have the option to change the design colors, and also the collar type. I would then of course set both of these up as characteristics. Lets say I have the following:
Design Colors: Red, Black, Green
Collar Types: Original, Classic, Raised
The problem I have is this - I can setup an image for if the shirt is red, a separate image for if it's black, a separate image for if it's green. So far so good, however, what I want is to be able to have a separate image for each color AND collar type, ie I need a separate image for a red shirt with an original collar, and a separate image for a red shirt with a classic collar. So the characteristics need to be able to relate to each other, to work out which image is needed.
Is this possible?
Thanks a lot,
Keith
I am building a rugby equipment website, and what I am looking to do is this. For my rugby shirts for instance, I have the option to change the design colors, and also the collar type. I would then of course set both of these up as characteristics. Lets say I have the following:
Design Colors: Red, Black, Green
Collar Types: Original, Classic, Raised
The problem I have is this - I can setup an image for if the shirt is red, a separate image for if it's black, a separate image for if it's green. So far so good, however, what I want is to be able to have a separate image for each color AND collar type, ie I need a separate image for a red shirt with an original collar, and a separate image for a red shirt with a classic collar. So the characteristics need to be able to relate to each other, to work out which image is needed.
Is this possible?
Thanks a lot,
Keith
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57844
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Combine characteristics and show different images
Hi akcreation,
Yes it's possible, when you added your characteristics to your product, then click on "Manage Variants", and for each variant set an image.
You should have the following vairants:
- Red / Original
- Red / Classic
- Red / Raised
- Black / Original
- ...
Yes it's possible, when you added your characteristics to your product, then click on "Manage Variants", and for each variant set an image.
You should have the following vairants:
- Red / Original
- Red / Classic
- Red / Raised
- Black / Original
- ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds