- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 3
Showing filters at the top of the page?
14 years 2 months ago #57958
by ians
Showing filters at the top of the page? was created by ians
Hi there,
Well I'm nearly an accomplished HikaShop user.
One thing I don't seem to able to do is show the filters at the top of a product listing page. I get 1 category filter at the top, and then the others underneath the product list.
I just want to show all the filters at the top of the page.....
Here's the page in question with a few sample products:
www.wslr.co.uk/index.php/products-listing/product/listing
I'm sure there is something simple I'm overlooking. Help will be much appreciated,
Ian
Well I'm nearly an accomplished HikaShop user.
One thing I don't seem to able to do is show the filters at the top of a product listing page. I get 1 category filter at the top, and then the others underneath the product list.
I just want to show all the filters at the top of the page.....
Here's the page in question with a few sample products:
www.wslr.co.uk/index.php/products-listing/product/listing
I'm sure there is something simple I'm overlooking. Help will be much appreciated,
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #57977
by ians
Replied by ians on topic Re: Showing filters at the top of the page?
Well, I've sorted the issue of filters not showing at the top of the page having read another thread - I turned off the dynamic display and deselected the category in the "main information" section of the filter set up page.
However - I'm now left with a duplicate of the filters as it's showing the "Associated products listing for category listing menu 310". I've tried deleting this but it still shows.
Any ideas why I'm getting duplicate filters halfway down the page?
Yours,
Ian
However - I'm now left with a duplicate of the filters as it's showing the "Associated products listing for category listing menu 310". I've tried deleting this but it still shows.
Any ideas why I'm getting duplicate filters halfway down the page?
Yours,
Ian
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by ians. Reason: typos
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58022
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Showing filters at the top of the page?
That's because you have an associated products listing module in your products listing menu.
You need to go in the menu Display->Content menus, edit that menu (id 310 on that page) and disable the associated module in the corresponding option.
You need to go in the menu Display->Content menus, edit that menu (id 310 on that page) and disable the associated module in the corresponding option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58101
by ians
Replied by ians on topic Re: Showing filters at the top of the page?
Thank You Nicolas,
Sorted
Ian
Sorted
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds