- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 0
add to cart button bellow category listing
14 years 2 months ago #57983
by luizarios
add to cart button bellow category listing was created by luizarios
Hi,
This should be something really simple so I am not sure why it is not working.. I want each product to have a ''add to cart'' button just bellow each item's description. I went to Configuration > Display > and checked Display 'Add to cart' button to YES but it is still not showing the button, any idea of what else can be done?
This should be something really simple so I am not sure why it is not working.. I want each product to have a ''add to cart'' button just bellow each item's description. I went to Configuration > Display > and checked Display 'Add to cart' button to YES but it is still not showing the button, any idea of what else can be done?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58025
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: add to cart button bellow category listing
Hi,
That's a default parameter. So it works only for new menus and modules.
For existing menus and modules, you will find similar options via the menus Display->Content menus/modules.
You can also just create a new menu and it will use that value.
That's a default parameter. So it works only for new menus and modules.
For existing menus and modules, you will find similar options via the menus Display->Content menus/modules.
You can also just create a new menu and it will use that value.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds