Skip to main content

Stop a paypal notification being refused?

More
14 years 2 months ago #58060 by nolanf76
Hi,

I am testing processing orders through Hikashop using Paypal as the payment. Everytime I place an order I receive the following email:

Hello,
A Paypal notification was refused because the IP 66.211.170.66 is not in the list of valid IPs :
173.0.84.*
173.0.88.*
173.0.81.*
173.0.82.*

The buyer does not appear to see this, but is it a problem that I can stop? And if I can how?

Many Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58064 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

You'll probably find your answer there :

Just remove all the IPs in that option and it will work.
The IPs filtering is not necessary as there is an IPN confirmation.

It seems that PayPal added some IPs lately but that the IPs were not added in the DNS entries.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum