Skip to main content

Sell Normal Products and Events in one website

More
14 years 2 months ago #58165 by huiyun
I would like to build a shopping cart that sells both workshops (events) and normal products. However I notice that after I add events(entries) to the cart, I can no longer add products. How do i overcome this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58250 by nicolas
That is not supported.
Are you sure that you want to use entry custom fields ?
With entry custom fields, you can only have one event form so if you sell several of them, I would recommend another approach since you won't be able to sell several of them at the same time.
Now, without knowing the details of what you want to do, I can't say if it might or might not be suitable, but I would recommend to create products for your events and then use custom fields of the table "item" in order to have the users enter information for each product (event). Then, you would be able to have both types of products in the cart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum