- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 3
Modify Shipping/Address location on Checkout
14 years 2 months ago #58301
by geekbyte
Modify Shipping/Address location on Checkout was created by geekbyte
Hi,
I'm currently working with a template which is fairly constrained on its sizing.
I am having trouble with the checkout portion of the Hikashop module.
I've attached a screenshot with the issue, you can see the shipping checkbox has been pushed off the right of the content pane.
Is there any way to drop the Shipping textbox down below the Billing Address?
I can probably work on resizing the template if this isn't doable.
Thanks
I'm currently working with a template which is fairly constrained on its sizing.
I am having trouble with the checkout portion of the Hikashop module.
I've attached a screenshot with the issue, you can see the shipping checkbox has been pushed off the right of the content pane.
Is there any way to drop the Shipping textbox down below the Billing Address?
I can probably work on resizing the template if this isn't doable.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58345
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Modify Shipping/Address location on Checkout
Sure you can do that. It's even explained in the documentation:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ing.html#address_box
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ing.html#address_box
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58351
by geekbyte
Replied by geekbyte on topic Re: Modify Shipping/Address location on Checkout
Thanks for the reply, I guess I should read the doco properly next time!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds