- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
How to Create View Cart Link
14 years 2 months ago #58313
by MyWorld
How to Create View Cart Link was created by MyWorld
The "HikaShop Cart Module" does not clearly tell the user that they can click on the link that says "# of items for" and it will take them to their cart.
Can you let me know what the URL to the cart is? I would like to create a link that says "View Cart".
If there's a better way to do this, please let me know.
Thanks!
Can you let me know what the URL to the cart is? I would like to create a link that says "View Cart".
If there's a better way to do this, please let me know.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58387
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to Create View Cart Link
Like for any text in HikaShop, you can use a translation override in order to modify that text:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
The translation key you want to change is: X_ITEMS_FOR_X
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
The translation key you want to change is: X_ITEMS_FOR_X
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59186
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Re: How to Create View Cart Link
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for getting back to me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
I would like it to look similar to the attached image but when I edit the code it gives me this:
"View Cart 21". Don't know where the "21" comes from. This is how I changed it:
Can you also please tell me how to add a line brake after "View Cart" so that the price shows on the 2nd line.
Thanks again!
Thanks for getting back to me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
I would like it to look similar to the attached image but when I edit the code it gives me this:
"View Cart 21". Don't know where the "21" comes from. This is how I changed it:
Code:
X_ITEMS_FOR_X="View Cart %s"
Can you also please tell me how to add a line brake after "View Cart" so that the price shows on the 2nd line.
Thanks again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59232
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to Create View Cart Link
21 is the number of items in the cart.
You will need to do something like that:
X_ITEMS_FOR_X="View Cart<br/><span style='display:none;'>%s</span>%s"
You will need to do something like that:
X_ITEMS_FOR_X="View Cart<br/><span style='display:none;'>%s</span>%s"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds