- Posts: 83
- Thank you received: 10
How to change the green "back" button
14 years 2 months ago #58366
by jrod
How to change the green "back" button was created by jrod
I have a custom user control panel as an article, because I needed to add more options to the control panel.
one of the options, just like the regular control panel is to show "Orders" which it does, but when I press the green "Back" button it brings me to the built in hika control panel. I need it to link to another page.
How can I change where the green 'back' button links to. It is currently linking to index.php/component/hikashop/user and I need it linked to index.php/somethingelse
Thank you
one of the options, just like the regular control panel is to show "Orders" which it does, but when I press the green "Back" button it brings me to the built in hika control panel. I need it to link to another page.
How can I change where the green 'back' button links to. It is currently linking to index.php/component/hikashop/user and I need it linked to index.php/somethingelse
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58423
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to change the green "back" button
You will need to edit the file "listing" of the view "order" of the front end via the menu Display->Views and change the line:
<a onclick="javascript:submitbutton('cancel'); return false;" href="#" >
to:
<a href=" mywebsite.com/index.php/somethingelse " >
<a onclick="javascript:submitbutton('cancel'); return false;" href="#" >
to:
<a href=" mywebsite.com/index.php/somethingelse " >
The following user(s) said Thank You: jrod
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59209
by jrod
Replied by jrod on topic Re: How to change the green "back" button
Thank you, that worked.
component/hikashop/address:
Which lines do I change in which file for the address menu so that it goes back to my custom url,
as well as the file and line to edit in the user info page where it says "cancel" component/users/profile?layout=edit
component/hikashop/address:
Which lines do I change in which file for the address menu so that it goes back to my custom url,
as well as the file and line to edit in the user info page where it says "cancel" component/users/profile?layout=edit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59260
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to change the green "back" button
It's the file 'listing' of the view 'address'. It's the same code.
For the user profile, that's a view in Joomla. you will have the hack the file components/com_users/views/profile/tmpl/edit.php and change that line:
<a href="<?php echo JRoute::_(''); ?>" title="<?php echo JText::_('JCANCEL'); ?>"><?php echo JText::_('JCANCEL'); ?></a>
For the user profile, that's a view in Joomla. you will have the hack the file components/com_users/views/profile/tmpl/edit.php and change that line:
<a href="<?php echo JRoute::_(''); ?>" title="<?php echo JText::_('JCANCEL'); ?>"><?php echo JText::_('JCANCEL'); ?></a>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds