Skip to main content

How can I setup a small order surcharge?

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #58782 by Maurice
Hi,

I want to add a surcharge of EUR 2,50 when people order below EUR 10,-.
When price to be paid is higher than EUR 10,- no surcharge should be added.

How can I set this up so that people see in their checkout that the small
order surcharge is added to their order when they order below EUR 10,-?

Thank you,
Maurice
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Maurice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58844 by nicolas
You can use manual shipping methods for that. One set of shipping methods with a minimum price of 10 and another set with maximum price of 10 and then add the 2.5 eur in the price of the shipping methods of the first set.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum