- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 0
adding item categories to an article
I've seen some plugins who you can call, for example by writing {plugin}{/plugin}, can this be done with Hikashop?
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_put_a_module_inside_an_article%3F
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am adding on to this thread a question. I'm sure you can help.
I would like to add the 'Add to cart' and 'product price information' to articles where I already display my products. So rather than having a seperate 'Online Shop' menu item, users can directly 'add to cart' and view pricing information from within an article.
Can you please tell me which Hikashop modules I have to add to my articles in order to get the 'Add to cart' and other product price information to show up? I guess then I just follow the instructions you laid out in previous post on this thread to establish a new module position within an article?
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Click on the "add to cart html button" button of the product edition page and you will get HTML code that you can add in your article in order to display the add to cart button. That will however not display the price. You would have to write it yourself in the article.
Next version in august will include a new system so that you can directly select products and type of information to add as a tag in your articles when editing them in Joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Do you know when you expect to release the next version in August and will that version be only on the paid for version?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
There is no fixed date. It will be at the end of our debug phase which starts next week.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Im sure you are all very busy so apologies to ask again (trying to get a site live).
You said that in the next update of hikashop we will be able to directly select products and type of information to add as a tag in articles when editing them in Joomla. Is this still going to happen in August?
Thank you in advance for your time
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The release of HikaShop 1.5.9 is planned for this week.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Maybe you can help.
I have added the product information/add to cart button inside a joomla article (latest release).
When I do this, modules I have in the 'right' position of my template now move down to below the Hikashop product information. I have attached an image to show you the modules in the 'right' position which now have moved as a result of adding the 'Hikashop product onfo' etc.
Any thoughts?
Kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you please give me a link to your web site, it would realy help me to understand were the problem is coming from.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I think that I figured out where the problem where coming from, so here is the last version of the HikaShop Product TAG translation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for the reply and looking at this. Can I just upload that zipped folder by the extension uploader on Joomla backend?
Kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
OK I uploaded that and that has fixed my issue on module positions. Many thanks - greatly appreciated.
Are you in a position to look at why the ajax pop-up (when you click add-to-cart button) is blank and says 'error occurred'?
If you look at the URL I previously sent you you can see this.
Kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
There is no need to ask the question on each thread. Don't worry. We know that you posted that error and we are looking into it already.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.