Change the title other than the product name
14 years 2 months ago #58938
by jan2
Change the title other than the product name was created by jan2
Hi,
How can I create another title different than the product title page ?
To improve the SEO results.
And how to handle this in different languages ? Can I do this in combination with FaLang ?
How can I create another title different than the product title page ?
To improve the SEO results.
And how to handle this in different languages ? Can I do this in combination with FaLang ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58990
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change the title other than the product name
That would require some code changes as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/14722...tom-page-titles.html
Next release will include that by default with translation handling.
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/14722...tom-page-titles.html
Next release will include that by default with translation handling.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59195
by jan2
Replied by jan2 on topic Re: Change the title other than the product name
Hello Nicolas,
I tried to change the code but nothing happened.
When is the next realese ?
Br
jan
I tried to change the code but nothing happened.
When is the next realese ?
Br
jan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59238
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change the title other than the product name
It will be in August.
If nothing happens, it probably means that you're editing the view files for another template than the template you're using on your frontend. You should check that.
If nothing happens, it probably means that you're editing the view files for another template than the template you're using on your frontend. You should check that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds