Skip to main content

content modules - carousel problem

More
14 years 2 months ago #59017 by iloveshop123@gmail.com
Hi,

I am having problem with product listing carousel. I cannot get my products to display in 1 row, it keeps going over to the 2nd row.

I have set the number of columns to 5 and the Parameters for DIV product per slide 5.

Here is my site:

www.oallo.com

Can someone give me some suggestions?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59023 by Eliot
Hi,

Could you please give us a screenshot of your configuration so we can spot the problem?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59078 by iloveshop123@gmail.com
Thank you. Here is a screen shot of my configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59081 by Eliot
I cannot reproduce your problem with the same configuration.
Could you please set a different width and a different margin left it blank for example)? It may fix the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59082 by iloveshop123@gmail.com
What do you mean or where do I go to set the different width / different margin?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59084 by Eliot
I mean let the "image width" and "Item box margin" field blank.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59088 by iloveshop123@gmail.com
I just tried, both img width and margin in different size and/or blank.

Still the same thing. Right now, I am just leaving it with 5 columns with 4 products per slide to get the 1 row display effect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59092 by Eliot
Can you set the "synchronize with the currently displayed item when possible" option to no please?
If this option doesn't solve the problem I may need an access to your administrator panel so I can check where does it comes from.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59094 by iloveshop123@gmail.com
I just did, same problem.

How do I let you to access the backend?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #59095 by Eliot
I guess it comes from your template or something like that.
You can create a new user account with access to the backend, I'll do some test on monday.

Thanks in advance!
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Eliot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59096 by iloveshop123@gmail.com
Also, when you get in the backend. Can you also help to check for another problem.

This is related to SEF. If I turn my SEF ON in Joomla, hikashop area seems to works, however it messup (no able to access) all my other pages and articles postings. But before I install hikashop, my joomla SEF worked great.

It drives me crazy LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59097 by iloveshop123@gmail.com
Thanks. Do I post the username and password here? or email to you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59164 by nicolas
Please use our contact form and give a link to this forum thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html

The SEF system outside HikaShop is not related to HikaShop. I might be a good idea to aslo ask on joomla forums for your problem as we are not specialists of SEF outside the realms of HikaShop even though we'll have a look.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59211 by iloveshop123@gmail.com
Thank you. I understand it could be a SEF system problem outside HikaShop.

But where I got trouble is during checkout. At "checkout/step/step-1.html" I keep getting the following:


"403 - You are not authorised to view this resource."

You may not be able to visit this page because of:

an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
a mistyped address
you have no access to this page
The requested resource was not found.
An error has occurred while processing your request.
Please try one of the following pages:

Home Page
If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below..


I have tried both turning on and off the SEF or URL rewrite, etc. I still couldn't finish the whole checkout process.

I look forward to hear from you. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59282 by nicolas
We didn't get any contact request from you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59313 by iloveshop123@gmail.com
what do you mean by contact request?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59390 by nicolas
In my message, I had told you to use our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/59017-co...m.html?lang=ja#59164
in order to send the information. But We never got anything from you via that form.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59395 by iloveshop123@gmail.com
Hi Nicolas,

I did yesterday using your contact us form. And I just send you another message using your contact form again.

Please let me know if you get it.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59406 by nicolas
All the links are working fine on your website.
The checkout was not working because in the "force a menu on checkout" option of the configuration, you selected a joomla category listing menu item. So the SEF system didn't understand why a joomla category listing menu was displaying the checkout page and produced that error. I've changed that option to use a hikashop checkout menu item and it's working great now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59412 by iloveshop123@gmail.com
Thank you.

It is always a quick fix for expert :)

Also were you able to figure out my carousel problem ?

> I am having problem with product listing carousel. I cannot get my products to display in 1 row, it keeps going over to the 2nd row.

> I have set the number of columns to 5 and the Parameters for DIV product per slide 5.

Right now, I am just leaving it with 5 columns with 4 products per slide to get the 1 row display effect.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum