- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Hide Prices in a Category or a Product
14 years 2 months ago #59174
by MyWorld
Hide Prices in a Category or a Product was created by MyWorld
Is there a way to hide prices of products in a certain category? Or, is there a way to hide the price for some products?
Thanks!!
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59177
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Re: Hide Prices in a Category or a Product
Sorry that wasn't supposed to be the question :ohmy:
The question is, when I hide the price it says "FREE" but I'd prefer it not to say anything. I could hide it with CSS but that class is being used elsewhere and may hide things I don't want hidden.
Thanks!!
The question is, when I hide the price it says "FREE" but I'd prefer it not to say anything. I could hide it with CSS but that class is being used elsewhere and may hide things I don't want hidden.
.hikashop_product_price_full
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59226
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hide Prices in a Category or a Product
You can use a translation override in order to change that text, like any other text in HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds