- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 2
Perhaps I'm going blind...
- elucidbusiness
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #59199
by elucidbusiness
Perhaps I'm going blind... was created by elucidbusiness
Hi
Liked your product so much I purchased the business edition.
Before I upgraded, I had the terms and conditions displayed inline, not in a modal window. After the upgrade it's returned to modal. For the life of me I can't find or remember how I changed the way it displays.
A gentle suggestion on how to rectify this would be greatly appreciated!
Liked your product so much I purchased the business edition.
Before I upgraded, I had the terms and conditions displayed inline, not in a modal window. After the upgrade it's returned to modal. For the life of me I can't find or remember how I changed the way it displays.
A gentle suggestion on how to rectify this would be greatly appreciated!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59240
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Perhaps I'm going blind...
Hi,
There is no such option. Once you select the article for your terms and conditions in the configuration of HikaShop, the terms and conditions will be visible by clicking on the link of the checkbox in the checkout.
Upgrading HikaShop wouldn't change that.
Instead of doing that, if you want to have your text directly in the checkout, you should edit the file "terms" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views and add the HTML of your terms and conditions text directly at the top.
There is no such option. Once you select the article for your terms and conditions in the configuration of HikaShop, the terms and conditions will be visible by clicking on the link of the checkbox in the checkout.
Upgrading HikaShop wouldn't change that.
Instead of doing that, if you want to have your text directly in the checkout, you should edit the file "terms" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views and add the HTML of your terms and conditions text directly at the top.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds