Skip to main content

Creating child menus

More
14 years 2 months ago #59206 by pinghsinlee
Hi, I have been having trouble creating child menus using Hika shop. I am trying to do something where my main menu is "trendy jewelry" and it has 3 child menus "Necklace", "Earring", and "Bracelets". However, on the front end, i only see "Trendy Jewelry" and not the child menus. I have set up a menu module and linked them. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59255 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Creating child menus
It's hard to say anything without more information on your menus and
module's options. Could you do screenshots of their options?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum