Skip to main content

Obfuscate code?

More
14 years 2 months ago #59263 by dado023
Obfuscate code? was created by dado023
is it possible to use some plugin to Obfuscate code in joomla/hika, so i can hide i am using hikashop on my site?
something like this maybe:?
Code:
http://codelock.co.nz/codelock_joomla.php
or this
Code:
http://pte.ro/component/content/article/2-bits-of-code/7-obfuscateme

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59286 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Obfuscate code?
I suppose that this module should work for all the joomla extensions. But I would recommend that you ask codelock. They know better what their extension can and cannot do. I never used it so I wouldn't be able to guarantee that it will work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59375 by dado023
Replied by dado023 on topic Re: Obfuscate code?
on their page there is a note to set joomla into legacy mode, which is not acceptable option...oh well, back to googling.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum