- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 0
Is there a way..................
14 years 2 months ago #59304
by Sapphire
Is there a way.................. was created by Sapphire
Is there any way of removing the link text that appears under the category images? Link to site is
www.thetoyattic.co.uk
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59307
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Is there a way..................
Hi,
It's quite easy, you just have to modify an option in your menu entry.
1/Go to your "Toy shop" menu link page
2/Click on the "Hikashop options" in the right field
3/Select "Image" in the "Type of item layout" option
It should display your categories image only.
It's quite easy, you just have to modify an option in your menu entry.
1/Go to your "Toy shop" menu link page
2/Click on the "Hikashop options" in the right field
3/Select "Image" in the "Type of item layout" option
It should display your categories image only.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59668
by Sapphire
Replied by Sapphire on topic Re: Is there a way..................
It still shows the link below the image even if I do this. I don't mind the link being there if I can edit the font and size.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59687
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Is there a way..................
Can you do a screenshot of the options screen ?
The size and font of that text can be changed with CSS.
It's really simple CSS:
.hikashop_category_name a{ font-size: 16px !important; }
The size and font of that text can be changed with CSS.
It's really simple CSS:
.hikashop_category_name a{ font-size: 16px !important; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59716
by Sapphire
Replied by Sapphire on topic Re: Is there a way..................
Thanks for your reply. I can see how removing the text from the category menu options works... but this also removes the text from the product menu where I really need a desscription. I am not that familiar with CSS although do have a limited knowledge of how to alter colours etc... do I add the css code you kindly provided at the end of the backend CSS in Hikaship or after the other lines that start with .hikaship?
Your help is much appreciated.
I have attached screenshots of my menu options page and also the associated products option page.
One more query I have is - is there a way to make the images on the individual product information page larger?
Your help is much appreciated.
I have attached screenshots of my menu options page and also the associated products option page.
One more query I have is - is there a way to make the images on the individual product information page larger?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59793
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Is there a way..................
1. Both the category listing and the products listing of the category listing menu use the same option. So you can't have image displayed at the top for some categories and not for others.
2. At the end of the file is fine yes.
3. For the product page image, you can change the "product page image height/width" options of the Files tab of the configuration.
2. At the end of the file is fine yes.
3. For the product page image, you can change the "product page image height/width" options of the Files tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds