- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
How to customize the "Added to Cart" popup window
- QuantumView
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #59586
by QuantumView
How to customize the "Added to Cart" popup window was created by QuantumView
Hi,
I would like to increase the height of the "Product successfully added to the cart" popup window. I have an extension on one of my sites that displays a live chat box at the bottom of every page on the site. It also displays in the "Product successfully added to the cart" popup window, which is fine, but it covers much of the information in the window. I want to make the window taller so that the live chat box displays lower in the window and the information can be read easily. Is there an easy way to increase the height of the popup window?
Thanks,
Chi=ris
I would like to increase the height of the "Product successfully added to the cart" popup window. I have an extension on one of my sites that displays a live chat box at the bottom of every page on the site. It also displays in the "Product successfully added to the cart" popup window, which is fine, but it covers much of the information in the window. I want to make the window taller so that the live chat box displays lower in the window and the information can be read easily. Is there an easy way to increase the height of the popup window?
Thanks,
Chi=ris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59648
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to customize the "Added to Cart" popup window
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- QuantumView
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 2 months ago #59730
by QuantumView
Replied by QuantumView on topic Re: How to customize the "Added to Cart" popup window
Worked perfect.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds