- Posts: 131
- Thank you received: 3
Mini Cart Language Override Missing
14 years 2 months ago #59707
by michael
Mini Cart Language Override Missing was created by michael
Hi Nicolas,
I have a language override for my mini cart with an icon for my cart shown on user 4. After I have installed the FedEx plugin, I found my mini cart message changed.
I check the language override, then found all my override codes has been missing and replaced by codes from FedEx plugin. I think this is a bug Hikashop should fix.
Now the problem is I cannot locate the code which can override for message show on mini cart.
Please help!
Thank you!
I have a language override for my mini cart with an icon for my cart shown on user 4. After I have installed the FedEx plugin, I found my mini cart message changed.
I check the language override, then found all my override codes has been missing and replaced by codes from FedEx plugin. I think this is a bug Hikashop should fix.
Now the problem is I cannot locate the code which can override for message show on mini cart.
Please help!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59765
by michael
Replied by michael on topic Re: Mini Cart Language Override Missing
Managed to get back the language override for mini cart module.
Cheers!
Cheers!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59782
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Mini Cart Language Override Missing
Indeed the Fedex plugin overwriting the override file in some cases.
We fixed that on our end and it should be available in the next few days.
We fixed that on our end and it should be available in the next few days.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds