confirm this email address to create your account.
14 years 2 months ago #59817
by jan2
confirm this email address to create your account. was created by jan2
Hello,
When a new user create an account I want him to confirm his email address before consulting the prices.
How to send an email like... "click here to confirm your email address" after that he should go back to enter his email address and login.
I guess this question has been asked already in the past.But didn't found a clear answer.
I Hope this can be solved without I have to add some code. :blink:
thank you in advance !
Br
Jan
When a new user create an account I want him to confirm his email address before consulting the prices.
How to send an email like... "click here to confirm your email address" after that he should go back to enter his email address and login.
I guess this question has been asked already in the past.But didn't found a clear answer.
I Hope this can be solved without I have to add some code. :blink:
thank you in advance !
Br
Jan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #59824
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: confirm this email address to create your account.
Hi Jan,
I think that you'll just have to :
- Go to "Administration->User manager->Options"
- Set the "New user account activation" to SELF
- SAVE
And it should work like you wanted to.
I think that you'll just have to :
- Go to "Administration->User manager->Options"
- Set the "New user account activation" to SELF
- SAVE
And it should work like you wanted to.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #59825
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: confirm this email address to create your account.
Edit : Wrong post, sorry
.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds