- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
[Solved]There is no category chosen or category
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #59836
by Fintan
[Solved]There is no category chosen or category was created by Fintan
Hello, I new to Hikashop and have a question that I can't figure out.
I installed the latest free version to test before buying.
Upon setting up a category in the shop settings and then setting up a test product I pointed a menu item to Hika Shop Product Listings and set the correct category in Hika Options.
When I click on the menu item "Takeaway menu" I get this error messsage:
But the product show on the page.
I do have more questions but will save those for later.
Any help greaty appreciated
I installed the latest free version to test before buying.
Upon setting up a category in the shop settings and then setting up a test product I pointed a menu item to Hika Shop Product Listings and set the correct category in Hika Options.
When I click on the menu item "Takeaway menu" I get this error messsage:
There is no category chosen or category doesn't contain any items
But the product show on the page.
I do have more questions but will save those for later.
Any help greaty appreciated
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Fintan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59873
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: There is no category chosen or category doesn't ..
Hi,
I don't think that it's an error of HikaShop.
It seems to come for DJ image slider:
dj-extensions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2005
I don't think that it's an error of HikaShop.
It seems to come for DJ image slider:
dj-extensions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2005
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fintan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59884
by Fintan
Replied by Fintan on topic Re: There is no category chosen or category doesn't ..
Yes, of course. I was a bit tired yesterday and forgot to unpublish a module. Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds