Skip to main content

[Solved]Collect on delivery

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #59837 by Fintan
Hello, I am setting a pizza delivery site and want to use hika as an ordering method. this implies COD payment. I enebled the Collect on delivery plugin in payment methods. when I open up the shop page and go to add to cart I get:

No payment methods found


Please any suggestions?
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Fintan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59874 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Collect on delivery
You must have one of the problems listed in that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
Please check each one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59885 by Fintan
Replied by Fintan on topic Re: Collect on delivery
Yes, I had my Zone set to Switzerland, but hadn't set the shop address to Switzerland yet. Still not sure if it is working though as I lost my "to cart" button somehow. Is there any way to reset hikashop to the default settings and start over again?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59967 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Collect on delivery
You can empty the hikashop_config table of HikaShop via phpmyadmin and then install again HikaShop. That will put back all the default settings.

If you "lost" the add to cart buttons, it's likely that you turned on the "catalogue mode" of the Display tab of the configuration.
You shoudl try to toggle it before reconfiguring everything...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fintan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59987 by Fintan
Replied by Fintan on topic Re: Collect on delivery

If you "lost" the add to cart buttons, it's likely that you turned on the "catalogue mode" of the Display tab of the configuration.
You shoudl try to toggle it before reconfiguring everything...

Yep, that did it :) .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum