- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
[Solved]Where is my add to cart...
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #59886
by Fintan
[Solved]Where is my add to cart... was created by Fintan
Hella all, as title suggests i lost my "add to cart" button. I checked my configuration settings but could not find any thing.
Any ideas?
Any ideas?
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Fintan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 months ago #59903
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Where is my add to cart...
Hello,
Did you set the "Catalogue mode" Option to YES ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display")?
Did you set the "Catalogue mode" Option to YES ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display")?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #59909
by Fintan
Yes I did. I thought that made sense I guess it doesn't
always learning more
Replied by Fintan on topic Re: Where is my add to cart...
Did you set the "Catalogue mode" Option to YES
Yes I did. I thought that made sense I guess it doesn't
always learning more
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Fintan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #59910
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Where is my add to cart...
You should just set it to NO and your "add to cart" buttons will be back
.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fintan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59913
by Fintan
Replied by Fintan on topic Re: Where is my add to cart...
Right,did that. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds