- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
[Solved]Product list layout
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #59900
by Fintan
[Solved]Product list layout was created by Fintan
I have set the layout to table in the menu options for product listing. I activated "show description" and "display add to cart" options. All I see is the picture, product title and price. here is the test page:
www.fintan-gastro-consulting.ch/Pizza/in...p/de/unser-take-away
I would like the following columns for each product:
Picture, Product, Description, Price, Add to cart.
How do I achieve this?
Thank youo for any help.
www.fintan-gastro-consulting.ch/Pizza/in...p/de/unser-take-away
I would like the following columns for each product:
Picture, Product, Description, Price, Add to cart.
How do I achieve this?
Thank youo for any help.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Fintan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59982
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: [Solved]Product list layout
Hi,
The "show description" option is for the current category description, not the products.
There is no option to show the description of products in a table listing. However, you can change the item box layout to" image and description" for that.
The "show description" option is for the current category description, not the products.
There is no option to show the description of products in a table listing. However, you can change the item box layout to" image and description" for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fintan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59989
by Fintan
Replied by Fintan on topic Re: [Solved]Product list layout
Yes, I finally found that bit somewhere
Still learning this nice peace of software
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds