- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
White background
14 years 2 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #59928
by Fintan
White background was created by Fintan
On my product list page I get a white background for every product. where can edit this?
I checked with firebug but coundn't find the correct files.
Any ideas please?
I checked with firebug but coundn't find the correct files.
Any ideas please?
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Fintan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 months ago #59937
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: White background
Hello,
I think that you'll just have to:
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menu->'Your product linsting'"
- Set the "Item box background color" option to another color
I think that you'll just have to:
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menu->'Your product linsting'"
- Set the "Item box background color" option to another color
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fintan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59946
by Fintan
Replied by Fintan on topic Re: White background
Okay. Thanks. Lots of stuff spread around
. Still learning
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds