- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 0
Product List in sites Main Menu
- rockstaran
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #59957
by rockstaran
Product List in sites Main Menu was created by rockstaran
Hello, In my site I am not going to have a products page, instead I am going to have a Products tab on the Menu on the top of the page (for example: Home, Products, About us, Contact Us).
When you Hover or click over the Products tab, it will have a submenu showing all the products, when you click on the product it will send you to the individual product page, where user can add to cart.
I would like to know, how can I list all the products in the drop down/submenu under Products tab? Let me know if you need more clarification.
Edit: The only way i can see it right now is by manually adding the direct link as menu items, but that can be a long process if there is a lot of products.
When you Hover or click over the Products tab, it will have a submenu showing all the products, when you click on the product it will send you to the individual product page, where user can add to cart.
I would like to know, how can I list all the products in the drop down/submenu under Products tab? Let me know if you need more clarification.
Edit: The only way i can see it right now is by manually adding the direct link as menu items, but that can be a long process if there is a lot of products.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by rockstaran.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #60031
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product List in sites Main Menu
If you want to do it automatically, you will have to use the maxi menu integration:
www.joomlack.fr/en/Joomla-extensions/Men...ximenu-hikashop.html
www.joomlack.fr/en/Joomla-extensions/Men...ximenu-hikashop.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds