Skip to main content

Changing text strings

More
14 years 2 months ago #59991 by ians
Changing text strings was created by ians
Hi There,

I just want to change some of the working in Hika shop now - I have the business version.

Please could you advise where I would find the strings to amend - first thing to change is the message "thank you for your purchase" at the end of checkout to "thank you for your request"

I know it's kind of petty but my customer wants some words changed. I just can't find the strings of text in the back end.

TVM,

ian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #60046 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Changing text strings
Hi,

Any text in HikaShop can be changed with translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum