- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
Delivery time/date
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #59997
by Fintan
Delivery time/date was created by Fintan
Hello all, I am trying to set up a italian takeaway / hoem delivery site.
Hikasop has been really helpfull so far and the help here is great.
One thing I would love to implement is a delivery time/date function at checkout.
Is this possible?
Any help greatly appreciated
cheers
Edit; I am no PHP coder, so be patient with me please.
Hikasop has been really helpfull so far and the help here is great.
One thing I would love to implement is a delivery time/date function at checkout.
Is this possible?
Any help greatly appreciated
cheers
Edit; I am no PHP coder, so be patient with me please.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Fintan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60085
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Delivery time/date
Hi,
You can create custom fields of the table "order" via the menu display->Custom fields in the Business edition, in order to do that. It doesn't require any coding.
You can create custom fields of the table "order" via the menu display->Custom fields in the Business edition, in order to do that. It doesn't require any coding.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60098
by Fintan
Replied by Fintan on topic Re: Delivery time/date
Oh... I am using the free version for testing. So I would have to buy the business version? No way of doing this in the free version?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60170
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Delivery time/date
You can always do it in the free version if you add custom code here and there, but if you're not a coder, it will be cheaper to just buy the Business edition than to hire a developer which would do it for you...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60171
by Fintan
Replied by Fintan on topic Re: Delivery time/date
Right, thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds