Product Image, Title & Description
14 years 1 month ago #60228
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Product Image, Title & Description was created by sambob
Hi all,
Struggling with this one and looked hi and low for an answer.
For my category listing, under 'Type of item layout' if I select Image & Description, I get Image, Title & Description.
BUT, if a set the same for product listing, I only get the image and description. (In my setup, I am not linking to a product page)
Is that right?
I was hoping to have Image, Title, and Description for my Product listing in a similar way for my Category layout.
Struggling with this one and looked hi and low for an answer.
For my category listing, under 'Type of item layout' if I select Image & Description, I get Image, Title & Description.
BUT, if a set the same for product listing, I only get the image and description. (In my setup, I am not linking to a product page)
Is that right?
I was hoping to have Image, Title, and Description for my Product listing in a similar way for my Category layout.
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60289
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Image, Title & Description
Hi,
There is indeed a problem when the link to the product page is disabled.
Edit the file "listing_img_desc" of the view 'product' via the menu Display->Views and change the code:
to:
and that will solve the problem.
There is indeed a problem when the link to the product page is disabled.
Edit the file "listing_img_desc" of the view 'product' via the menu Display->Views and change the code:
Code:
<?php if($this->params->get('link_to_product_page',1)){ ?>
<a href="<?php echo $link;?>">
<?php
echo $this->row->product_name;
?>
</a>
<?php } ?>
Code:
<?php if($this->params->get('link_to_product_page',1)){ ?>
<a href="<?php echo $link;?>">
<?php } ?>
<?php
echo $this->row->product_name;
?>
<?php if($this->params->get('link_to_product_page',1)){ ?>
</a>
<?php } ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60299
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Replied by sambob on topic Re: Product Image, Title & Description
Excellent.
Thanks for quick reply and solution nicolas.
Thanks for quick reply and solution nicolas.
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds