Add To Cart - Visiable in Catologue not Product
14 years 1 month ago #60243
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Add To Cart - Visiable in Catologue not Product was created by sambob
Hi all,
Pulling my hair out over this one.
I cannot get the 'Add to Cart' to display on the product page (but it does show on the Catalogue page)
See Here:
Test Page
I have another site and it works fine.. not sure why.
I have checked to following:
Have also check and optimised dbase just in case.
Any clues most welcome!
Pulling my hair out over this one.
I cannot get the 'Add to Cart' to display on the product page (but it does show on the Catalogue page)
See Here:
Test Page
I have another site and it works fine.. not sure why.
I have checked to following:
- Catalog mode - No
- Stock - Unlimited (even changed to 500 and no difference)
- Price is set
- Display Add to cart button" is on for the products listings in Config AND modules
Have also check and optimised dbase just in case.
Any clues most welcome!
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60244
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Replied by sambob on topic Re: Add To Cart - Visiable in Catologue not Product
My fault.. further investigation ... reverted back to default CSS (as opposed to custom) and it has fixed the problem.
Lesson learned.. if all else fails... check the Custom CSS.
Lesson learned.. if all else fails... check the Custom CSS.
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds