- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
[Solved]Confused with links to cat/prod pages
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60249
by Fintan
[Solved]Confused with links to cat/prod pages was created by Fintan
Okay, I am trying to set up a pizzeria take away/home delivery Site.
I have a menu item set to cat. listings, and two sub menus (pizza, pasta) set to product listing.
When I go to one of the sub-menus I get the proper layout (the way I want it)
See: Sub_menu.jpeg
When I go to the mainmenu the categories show correctly.
See:Main_menu1.jpeg
But when I click on a category I get a different product list view.
See:Main_menu2.jpeg
I would like to have the same view all over.
I have a menu item set to cat. listings, and two sub menus (pizza, pasta) set to product listing.
When I go to one of the sub-menus I get the proper layout (the way I want it)
See: Sub_menu.jpeg
When I go to the mainmenu the categories show correctly.
See:Main_menu1.jpeg
But when I click on a category I get a different product list view.
See:Main_menu2.jpeg
I would like to have the same view all over.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Fintan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60306
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Confused with links to cat/prod pages
You need to go in the hikashop options of the associated module of your menu and change the item box layout there.
Go in the menu Display->Content modules, and edit your module ( with the id 132 ) and you will ge thte item box layout option that you can change.
Go in the menu Display->Content modules, and edit your module ( with the id 132 ) and you will ge thte item box layout option that you can change.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fintan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60333
by Fintan
Replied by Fintan on topic Re: Confused with links to cat/prod pages
Right thanks. I think I am getting the hang of this. At least sort of
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds