ordering samples / wishlist
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60413
by jan2
ordering samples / wishlist was created by jan2
Hello,
My products have a minimum quantity to order of 50 pieces per product.
Is it possible to order samples (one piece of the selected product, with a maximum of 10 pieces different products) in total for a fixed price.
How can I arrange this ?
sorry for my bad English
br
Jan
My products have a minimum quantity to order of 50 pieces per product.
Is it possible to order samples (one piece of the selected product, with a maximum of 10 pieces different products) in total for a fixed price.
How can I arrange this ?
sorry for my bad English
br
Jan
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by jan2.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60473
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: ordering samples
Hi,
I'm not sure of what you want to do but if you set a minimum quantity of 50, users won't be able to order less.
That would require some heavy code customization.
I'm not sure of what you want to do but if you set a minimum quantity of 50, users won't be able to order less.
That would require some heavy code customization.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60480
by jan2
Replied by jan2 on topic Re: ordering samples
is there any other way to arrange this ?
let's say I use the compare function to select the samples that I want ? (with changing the text override)
br
Jan
let's say I use the compare function to select the samples that I want ? (with changing the text override)
br
Jan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60501
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: ordering samples
The comparison function won't help you.
One possibility would be to use the wishlist system that we will release in a few days so that your users could tell you which cart or wishlist they would like to get samples from.
One possibility would be to use the wishlist system that we will release in a few days so that your users could tell you which cart or wishlist they would like to get samples from.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jan2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61106
by jan2
Replied by jan2 on topic Re: ordering samples / Wishlist
Hi Nicolas,
The minimum quantity of my products are approx 50 pieces.
Now I would like to use the wishlist so that the customers select the product that they would like to receive as a sample (for a fixed amount depending on the country they live)
Is it possible to order on the wishlist a different min and max quantity as on the product details.
Ordering pro piece
Another thing...
How can I make a quotation on the backend using the account of a registered user ?
I like Hikashop so much that I would like to use it for making quotations with the appropriate image(s).
The minimum quantity of my products are approx 50 pieces.
Now I would like to use the wishlist so that the customers select the product that they would like to receive as a sample (for a fixed amount depending on the country they live)
Is it possible to order on the wishlist a different min and max quantity as on the product details.
Ordering pro piece
Another thing...
How can I make a quotation on the backend using the account of a registered user ?
I like Hikashop so much that I would like to use it for making quotations with the appropriate image(s).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61306
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: ordering samples / Wishlist
Hi,
Yes, the min and max quantities of the product do not apply to a wishlist. So you can add as many products as you want to the wishlist even if you have limitations on the product.
You can also add wishlists on the back end and associate them to users.
Yes, the min and max quantities of the product do not apply to a wishlist. So you can add as many products as you want to the wishlist even if you have limitations on the product.
You can also add wishlists on the back end and associate them to users.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jan2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds