- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 2
Cart Module Link
14 years 1 month ago #60583
by bludove30
Cart Module Link was created by bludove30
I am having trouble with the cart module link. When something is added to the cart, it shows X items which is good and it creates a link. BUT the LINK sends the user back to the home page instead of to the checkout page.
I viewed the Display > Views > Cart for the view "product" and it shows the code as:
However it takes the user to the HOME page which is: www.matterhornmodels.com/index.php
The weird thing is that it was working fine before but is not anymore.
I cannot find any answers on your forum on this and I need help ASAP!!
If you need access to see what is going on, I will gladly PM with info.
Thanks!
I viewed the Display > Views > Cart for the view "product" and it shows the code as:
Code:
<a class="hikashop_small_cart_checkout_link" href="<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('checkout'.$url_itemid); ?>">
However it takes the user to the HOME page which is: www.matterhornmodels.com/index.php
The weird thing is that it was working fine before but is not anymore.
I cannot find any answers on your forum on this and I need help ASAP!!
If you need access to see what is going on, I will gladly PM with info.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60616
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Cart Module Link
Hi,
It's not a link problem but a template error.
The link is your header logo link (as display in the screenshot).
You can add this CSS rule to fix the problem
Regards,
It's not a link problem but a template error.
The link is your header logo link (as display in the screenshot).
You can add this CSS rule to fix the problem
Code:
.block_holder {
padding-top: 15px;
}
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds