- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 5
Falang translation tabs have disappeared
14 years 1 month ago #60637
by Foxworks
Falang translation tabs have disappeared was created by Foxworks
On my test site I have the latest version of both Hikashop (business) and Falang installed. At first the Falang translation tabs were present at the top of the windows that can be directly translated (product description etc.). I don't know what happened but the translation tabs have since disappeared.
I can still translate all content fine by using the Falang main interface, but I'd like to have the option of doing it directly on the pages that need translation via the tabs.
I'd like to know what can have caused the disappearance of the tabs. And how can I get them back?
Regards,
Chris
I can still translate all content fine by using the Falang main interface, but I'd like to have the option of doing it directly on the pages that need translation via the tabs.
I'd like to know what can have caused the disappearance of the tabs. And how can I get them back?
Regards,
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60664
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Falang translation tabs have disappeared
Hi Foxworks,
To display again the translation tabs, go in HikaShop > configuration > languages and check "yes" for the option "Activate the edition of content in multiple languages"
To display again the translation tabs, go in HikaShop > configuration > languages and check "yes" for the option "Activate the edition of content in multiple languages"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60668
by Foxworks
Replied by Foxworks on topic Re: Falang translation tabs have disappeared
Thanks a lot!
I must have been on that page loads of times but apparently completely overlooked the radio buttons, duh!
I must have been on that page loads of times but apparently completely overlooked the radio buttons, duh!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds